- This event has passed.
Perimeter Air Monitoring
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTCost:FREE
Neighborhood Airborne chemicals and dust is a big issue for many sites, sources include manufacturing facilities, remediation, and construction sites. Offsite emissions pose both nuisance and health risk exposures dependent on the site type and levels involved. Regulation and guidance for these exposures may be local ordnance, workplace regulations, State or EPA, guidance or rules defined by Human Health risk exposures. The webinar will provide a basic framework on how to step-up and run a perimeter monitoring program.
This webinar will cover:
* Overview of history, regulations, and types of sites
* Best Practices for developing an Off-Site Air Monitoring.
* Exposure Conceptual Site Model.
* Methods for Establishing Health Based Toxicity and Response Levels
* Setting up a Strategy for Air Monitoring and Sampling
* Improved technology instrument. Use of real time data to monitor field conditions
* Onsite and Fixed based laboratory testing for confirmatory testing.
* Typical onsite Analytical Methods scope, set up and use
* Case studies