Our On-Demand environmental classes get over 100+ approved PDHs
to as many professionals as possible
We offer Two Options to access our On-Demand Courses
Our Most Popular option!
Individual A La Carte Courses.
Take advantage of the most affordable option to access all our courses when you join our personal membership subscription & never miss out on quality research, plus the following bonus perks:
- get additional 2.0 PDHs on our free live webinars
- over 100 PDHs total available in video library
- exclusive bonus videos from our EnviroSummit & international workshops
- new courses added regularly throughout the year
- all this for $300/yearly membership, or $30/month-to-month membership
- monthly membership requires a 3 month minimum commitment & then cancel anytime after by emailing us directly.
We will immediately email you with login information to create an account and get instant access to your personalized video library for as long as your membership status remains.
Corporate Membership Subscription
Are you a company executive looking to invest in your employees' education & performance to bring your company to the next level? Corporate memberships are also available as well for employees to have full, unlimited access.
- For more information about our corporate memberships, contact Travis Bowman at [email protected].
There is no other online environmental PDH training available to support your company the way EnviroClass is committed to doing for you!
Not ready to sign up for a subscription? No problem!
Try one of our individual courses without the commitment.
Individual A La Carte Courses
Each class is a two-hour pre-recorded webinar for only $50.
Purchase one or more classes. We will immediately email you with login information to create an account and get instant access to your personalized video library. Course availability rotates, so make sure to purchase now while they are available!
Upon completion of the video, you will receive access to download your certificate, worth 2.0 PDH. Currently, our on-demand classes have been fully approved with the boards in 47 states.